Real-time data visualization
We help clients unlock value by digitizing physical world data. Smart sensors collect real-time data and this data is processed, organized and transformed into insights to be leveraged to take well-informed decisions, effectively helping users making sense of the world.
In the section below you will find 4 real use cases of dashboards with data being collected, processed and visualized in real-time. This is a good way to get a feeling of what it looks like to have smart sensors deployed and connected to a browser-based dashboard that can be accessed from any notebook, smartphone or tablet.
Golf Course Management
- Soil moisture sensors: to measure humidity, temperature and salinity of the soil, one at the teeing area and one at the green.
- Water level sensors: to measure water level on lakes, 1 sensor per water body to monitor level of the lakes in real time and create historical chart.
- Leakage sensors: to identify leaks in real-time in the piping or critical areas.
- Pipe pressure sensors: to monitor performance and good functioning of watering and pumping systems.
- Local weather stations: to get real-time monitoring of weather conditions.
- Geolocation sensors: to monitor location of caddies, players or any other mobile assets.
- PIR sensors: to identify any time a ball enters the hole and get real-time and historical usage metrics.
- Smart buttons: to place on caddies to allow emergency call for immediate assistance (health issues or any urgency matters).
Map with Sensors
Soil humidity sensors are placed in the teeing ground and putting green to monitor humidity levels in real-time and develop intelligent irrigation practices.
Soil Temperature Chart (°C)
Soil Humidity Chart (%)
Asset Location Tracking
Asset location tracking can be a useful tool for a wide range of applications. Whether you are managing a fleet of trucks transporting goods between countries, managing livestock across wide areas with low mobile coverage, organizing mountain biking competitions or looking for a tracking solution for your vehicle or pet, you will need reliable geolocation trackers to monitor the location of the assets in real-time.
We are able to provide customized solutions for asset tracking allowing clients to monitor their assets with the highest-quality sensors in the market and a specially designed dashboard to visualize location data in real-time. It is also possible to define geofencing regions with alerts and triggers to keep you informed of asset movements at all times under any circumstance.
Map with 3 tracked objects and geofencing
Map with route showcase (Car)
Visualize your asset's location in real-time.
Smart Home Monitoring
- Ambient temperature and humidity sensors: to measure indoor air quality and guarantee that comfortable conditions are kept inside the rooms at all times.
- Intrusion detection sensors: to immediately identify the presence of intruders when a door or window is opened when owners are absent.
- PIR sensors: to monitor occupancy of rooms and identify the presence of people and alert owners at any time of the day (e.g. children, elderly people, pets, etc.)
- Soil moisture and humidity sensors: to monitor soil conditions in gardens to keep outside areas healthy and green.
- Water temperature sensors: to monitor water temperature in pools and lakes.
Smart Home Monitoring
Example of a smart home dashboard with sensors deployed to measure temperature in different rooms, motion detection, intrusion status, and pool water temperature.